The Redwood Psychological Association, a chapter of the California Psychological Association,
is an organization for psychologists. We are located in Sonoma
County, serving Sonoma, Mendocino, and Lake
Counties and the Redwood Empire.
The Goals of Our Organization Include:
- Promoting excellence in psychological service.
- Upholding high standards in clinical practice of psychology. Our members provide services in psychotherapy, consultation, and assessment.
- Providing continuing education for mental health professionals.
- Community involvement and outreach.
- Providing opportunities for psychologists to meet one another and exchange ideas.
Calendar & Announcements
*The California Psychological Association (CPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for Psychologists, LCSW’s, and MFT’s, (BBS provider number PCE5015). CPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Important Notice: Those who attend the workshop and complete the CPA evaluation form will receive (number of credits) continuing education credits. Please note that APA CE rules require that we only give credit to those who attend the entire workshop. Those arriving more than 15 minutes after the start time or leaving before the workshop is completed will not receive CE credits. For learning objectives, instructor credentials and/or refund/cancellation policy please contact Carol Weser, Ph.D., CE coordinator for Redwood Psychological Association.